In an age, where absolutes are disregarded, and authority despised. “I believe the Bible, to be God’s infallible word. It carries absolute authority for all life issues. It is a sufficient, frame of reference for understanding how problems develop. In light of this statement. It is important to acknowledge that Social Sciences, has formulated some credible theories on how dysfunctional behaviour arises. However, these theories are not absolute.
The Bible states, that human beings are made in the Image of God. “Selwyn Hughes”, who devised the CWR, model made the following observations:
1. These three attributes characterised Adam and Eve state prior to the fall:
2. Sin turned attributes into needs:
– Security, became Insecurity
– Self-worth became Inferiority
– Significance became Insignificance
3. Needs are powerful motivators, some needs can be described as:
– Crucial-unmet crucial, needs can lead to problems.
In light of this, the aim of Last Stop Counselling Services is to bring:
– Psychological and,
– Physical – healing into the lives of those, who are broken.
“Last Stop counselling services”, foundational scripture is anchored on: “Isaiah 61: 1-11”.
“The spirit of the sovereign Lord is on me, because he has anointed me to preach good news to the poor. He has sent me to bind up the broken hearted, to proclaim freedom for the captives and to release from darkness for the prisoners, to proclaim the year of the Lords favour”.